When it comes time to find the perfect gifts your bridesmaids will love, the mere thought can feel slightly overwhelming. What do you gift to the ladies who mean the most? Hint: Any single one of the gifts below!
1. Kate Spade: When it comes to classic style, there are few brands I love more than Kate Spade! These earrings would look so sweet on each of your best friends, plus I love the variety of colors. You could also easily gift this idiom bangle or this “Partners in Crime” pendant. There is truly not one item on the site that isn’t a perfect gift!
2. Ashley Brooke Designs: Ashley Brooke Designs is one of the most feminine brands, and each of the sayings on her products are always so fun and upbeat. Attend a workout class together with "Best Day Ever" water bottles in hand, place a necklace or Kate Spade jewels inside a “I Love Your Flashy Ways” pouch, or remind her she’s fancy with a "Miss or Mrs. Fancy Pants" mug.
3. Marigold & Grey: You’ve heard it once and you will hear it many more times, I adore Marigold & Grey! M&G’s Thank You For Being My Bridesmaid gift box is a wonderful piece for your ‘maids to receive. Inside, they will find a custom hanger perfect for their dresses, Sugarfina Champagne Gummie Bears (yum!), Plum Pretty Sugar eye mask, and more.
4. Bridesmaid’s Dress: Any and every bridesmaid would absolutely love to receive their dress--especially one designed by Bhldn like the ones from Lindsey's wedding featured above--as a gift from you! You can still ask each lady to be responsible for her own alterations and shoes, but receiving her dress will be a completely welcomed surprise to help with her other costs.
5. Plum Pretty Sugar: You have likely seen bridesmaids getting ready with the bride while wearing beautiful robes. There's a high probability that these were purchased from Plum Pretty Sugar! This brand has some of the prettiest patterns, and they also design rompers, pajamas, and more.
6. Candle: Everyone is so excited before the wedding day, but relaxation will definitely be in order post-soiree. Present your bridesmaids with a candle to enjoy during a day of Netflix catching up or on her desk at work. I love Diptyque, Rewined, and Anthropologie candles! Both the Sauvignon Blanc and Rose candles from Rewined smell delicious, and they’re made from recycled wine bottles--so unique.
7. Custom Artwork: Inslee is an incredible watercolor artist, and her Instagram is one to follow. She creates prints and calendars that are gorgeous and fashion forward, and she also paints custom pieces. Gift your ‘maids with a custom print of each lady with you or the entire group together. It will be treasured and hung in her home for years!
8. Hair & Makeup: Gift your bridesmaids with their hair and makeup on your wedding day! They will absolutely love spending the morning with you getting pampered, and your photographer will be on hand to capture some of the best photos from your wedding day. There’s nothing like girlfriends, especially when hair and makeup are involved!
9. Monogrammed Tote: Aside from a dress and shoes, if there’s one thing a bridesmaid needs, it’s a tote. A modern and monogrammed tote from Parker Thatch is a great piece to fill on your wedding day with her necessities, plus it’s completely on trend for post wedding travel!
10. Subscription Box: Subscription boxes are a fun surprise every month! We love that they will introduce your ‘maids to new-to-her brands, plus a year long subscription may not be out of your budget’s reach. Your bridesmaids will think of you each time they receive a box from the likes of FabFitFun or Birchbox, and it will feel as though your celebration continues long after the last song has played.
What are your top picks to gift to your bridesmaids? Add to our list by commenting below, or leave us a note on Facebook!